- Why do I feel the need to cross my legs when I see the GOP nominee waving his hands around?
- Can said GOP nominee tell us around what number “tremendous” signifies?
- Why does said Presidential candidate sound like something I would have written as a sophomore on my AP Gov test?
- Why do I KNOW he would have gotten, like, a 2, maximum?
- How soon would it take my parents to murder me if I talked to them like this?
Published by Amanda Brennan
Amanda Brennan is a writer based in Columbus, OH. She has two plants. Follow her on Twitter @amanduhbrennan.
View all posts by Amanda Brennan