A public safety announcement.
- While deeply uncomfortable, many people will experience it during their lifetime.
- It’s awkward, but necessary, to discuss.
- If allowed to fester, it can create serious problems.
- There’s always something white doing something it shouldn’t be doing.
- Has really general symptoms, so it can seem like it’s something else for a while. But nope, it’s a yeast infection. Or white nationalism.
- You always forget how much it sucks until it happens again. And then you’re like, fuck, I thought I dealt with this already.
- When you get around to researching it, you think it’s amazing that such a simple imbalance can be such a pain in the ass. An imbalance of the microorganisms living in the vagina? An imbalance of cultural diversity and political rhetoric that results in an over-compensation of white supremacy coupled with a desire for racially-fueled nationalistic pro-America regime? Tomatoes, tomatoes.
- You know it won’t help, but it makes you really, really want to take a long shower.
- And it’ll keep coming back if you don’t treat it properly.
- Weirdly makes me itchy.